In the event you cannot speak for yourself, it brings tremendous peace of mind to know that your health care wishes will be respected. Not expressing your wishes in writing can lead to family disagreements, guilt feelings and stress for your loved ones.
Completing a Five Wishes Living Will is one of the best gifts you will ever give to yourself, your family and to those who love you because it eliminates second guessing and family discord, and keeps your loved ones out of the difficult position of having to decide what treatment you want or don’t want.
Five wishes are an easy way for your to get the care you want, even if you become seriously ill and no longer able to make your own medical decisions; it allows you to:
1. Name the “person” you legally empower to make health care decisions for you if you are unable to communicate them yourself.
2. What kind of medical treatment you want or don’t want, i.e. life support?
3. How comfortable do you want to be, i.e. enough medicine to relieve pain, etc.?
4. How do you want people to treat you, i.e. pictures of loved ones in room, gospel music playing, prayer?
5. What you want your loved ones to know, i.e. burial or cremation, etc.?
The Five Wishes Living Will deals with all of a person’s needs – medical, personal, family, spiritual and meets all the legal requirements of the State of Arizona.
Contact us today about how to get your FREE Five Wishes Living Will and provide the peace of mind to yourself and your family when it is needed most.
Jeanine T. Brown, Owner/Managing Broker
Health and Wealth Education Services
Licensed Insurance Agent