Often times we move from one place to another and we lose track of money due to us.
- Holocaust Victims Settlement Funds
- HUD Refunds and Lost Bank Accounts
- Veteran Benefits & IRS Refunds
- Railroad Retirement & Credit Union Accounts
- Missing Bonds & Lost Saved Deposit Boxes
- Government Pensions & Life Insurances
- Social Security Benefits and Postal Money Orders
- Missing Inheritances and Abandoned Properties
- Unclaimed Stocks and Unclaimed Jewelry
- Postal Savings Bonds
- Nationwide Unclaimed Properties and much more.
It is said that there are millions of dollars just sitting in banks waiting for the owners to claim them.
National Unclaimed Money Database can help you find out if you are due any money.