My story starts way back in the 6th grade. That was when I heard the preacher of my church say that once you give your heart to Jesus Christ…anything is possible! For whatever reason, I believed him. I gave my heart, mind, and body to the Lord. The next two years I heard some things that really powered my beliefs to the point that I felt like I had thousands of angels with me at all times.
I was told that I should ask God for what I want and if it is the will of God I’ll get what I wanted. Well, that seemed smart to me and I started praying for of all things, my wife! Yes, my wife and I were only around 10 years old. I thought that my mom and dad were great parents and they loved each other and that’s what I wanted. So I prayed for my wife nearly every day I would tell God what I want to her. As I got older I started understanding deeper and more complex things and praying for myself as well. In my senior year of high school, I met my wife.
By praying to God and learning all I could about being a good spouse early in life I had manifested my wife.
While in high school I ran track. My specialty was the long jump (I like jumping). I was really good at it. I thought I could do the hurdles without training or supervision. That was a big mistake and I paid the price for it in a way I did not expect. You see my feet went one way and my back went another way. The next hurdle came up and my feet went a different direction than the rest of me again and I ended up in the hospital by ambulance. The doctor told me I may not ever walk again. That was the day my faith was first put to the test. I was in so much pain I could hardly stay awake, but I told the doctor that God will heal me and that I will return to him walking. It took many weeks but I never gave up and kept on praying and doing the exercises. It took a few weeks but I did walk again and I even went to the doctor’s office on my own by bus.
With the help of my prayers to God (I now know to be Yeshua (ישוע)) and obeying my doctor I had manifested what I spoke and I realized I had tapped into something. But what?
Years went by and what I thought I understood went by the wayside. I was just going through the motions of being in church but not really experiencing “God”. Then my life changed for good again.
I was working in the World Trade Center in NYC with a group called, The Volunteers of America. I was the leader of an outreach team that helped the homeless living in the World Trade Centers to go to shelters. My office was in the basement of tour one! My last day there I had left through the garage. I saw the white van! I got about two blocks away before the van blow up in front of my office.
God told me very clearly to move out-of-town ASAP. It took two years until my children wear ready for high school and we moved.
It took another few years before the 9/11 incident. By that time I was working in the airline industry here in Arizona and I saw the towers go down. I was at work and I remembered all the friends I had that worked in the towers and the thought of all of my childhood friends who worked there dying, gave me a nervous breakdown.
Today, years later I still suffer from PTSD and find it hard to function some days. I often have anxiety attacks and bouts of depression.
I guess, in some ways I need these things to have happened to me, because I am a fighter and I never give up, that’s why I am called, “The Unstoppable Entrepreneur”. What would I be like if I did not have to deal with depression and anxiety attacks?
I have to learn how to deal with my disabilities on daily basis and live a quality life. I trust in God that he speaks to me often and directs my life.
I share this with everyone so that once you read about me you’ll have NO excuses left. You can do whatever you put your mind to do. It’s all in learning how to “MASTER YOU”!
I thought it would be interesting to share with you all some of my life’s accomplishments.
- Certified & Registered Behavioral Therapist
- Certified & Registered Professional Hypnotherapist
- Certified N.Y.S. HIV-AIDS Pre & Post Test Counselor
- Certified (NAPPI) Non-Abusive Physical & Psychological Intervention Trainer
Past Membership In Professional Organizations:
- The American Association of Behavioral Therapists
- The American Association for Counseling and Development
- The American Association of Professional Hypnotherapist
- The American Board of Hypnotherapy
- The American Institute for Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapists
- The American Mental Health Counselors Association
- The International Hypnosis Network
- The National Association of Alcoholism Council of New York City
- The National Guild of Hypnotists
Current Professional Memberships:
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World (twelfth edition)
- Marquis Who’s Who in Science (third edition)
- Marquis Who’s Who in the East (twenty-fourth edition)
- Guest spots on NYC television show, ‘Back to Health’ with Dr. Bruce Eisenberg
- National Syndicated Show; ‘20/20’ with John Stossel.
- Consultant to NYC Mayor Edward Koch in 1989
Current Internet Marketing Businesses
- Income Guru “Work From Home Information”
- Doomsday Survival “Store and Info for Emergency, Survival, Disaster, and Preppers”
- Black Owned “Store for African-Americans on WeBuyBlack.com”
- My Ganja Supplies “Store and Info about Medical CBD Marijuana”
- Real Estate “Wholesale houses and info for all Real Estate Investors”
- Thick Queens Boutique “Plus Size Contemporary functional attire and African inspired fashions.