My story starts way back in the 6th grade. That was when I heard the preacher of my church say that once you give your heart to Jesus Christ…anything is possible! For whatever reason I believed him. I gave my heart, mind and body to the Lord. The next two years I heard some things that really powered my beliefs to the point that I felt like I had thousands of angels with me at all times.
I was told that I should ask God for what I want and if it be the will of God I’ll get what I wanted. Well that seemed smart to me and I started praying for of all things, my wife! Yes my wife and I was only around 10 years old. I thought that my mom and dad were great parents and they loved each other and that’s what I wanted. So I prayed for my wife nearly every day I would tell God what I want in her. As I got older I started understanding deeper and more complex things and praying for myself as well. In my senior year of high school I met my wife.
By praying to God and learning all I could about being a good spouse early in life I had manifested my wife.
While in high school I ran track. My specialty was the long jump (I like jumping). I was really good at it. I thought I could do the hurdles without training or supervision. That was a big mistake and I paid the price for it in a way I did not expect. You see my feet went one way and my back went another way. The next hurdle came up and my feet went a different direction than the rest of me again and I ended up in the hospital by ambulance. The doctor told me I may not ever walk again. That was the day my faith was first put to the test. I was in so much pain I could hardly stay awake, but I told the doctor that God will heal me and that I will return to him walking. It took many weeks but I never gave up and kept on praying and doing the exercises. It took a few weeks but I did walk again and I even went to the doctor’s office on my own by bus.
With the help of my prayers to God and obeying my doctor I had manifested what I spoke and I realized I had tapped into something. But what?
Years went by and what I thought I understood went by the way side because I listened to people who have their own version of what and who God is. Never happy and never feeling at home in any church. Leading my family but not knowing where. Then one day it hit me and God spoke to me again screaming as loud as I could have taken it in my head. I was reminded of all the times I spoke to God and He moved on my behalf. Then I heard it clearly… “write what I tell you”. Of course I knew who was speaking to me and why but my response was very familiar if you read your Bible. I said Lord I have nothing to prove what you have done for me and nothing that says you are doing things for me now.
“I got you” was the response. And wow oh wow is God moving in my life. In my blogs and if I am blessed enough to come to your event I’ll share with you some of the things God is doing for me and I’ll also share with you how you can have the same things happen for you.
I am not a name it claim it kind of person. However, and this is a big however, I do understand that if you know what to ask for and what to do to show God you are ready, you’ll get what you are asking for. I do and so can you!
I thought it would be interesting to share with you all some of my life accomplishments.
Author, Speaker, Teacher, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Investor & Activist, that’s why I carry the title “Unstoppable”
#Masteringu, #Maxwelltoliver, #AfrocentricCaftans are my labels and how to find me.
- Certified & Registered Behavioral Therapist
- Certified & Registered Professional Hypnotherapist
- Certified N.Y.S. HIV-AIDS Pre & Post Test Counselor
- Certified (NAPPI) Non-Abusive Physical & Psychological Intervention Trainer
Past Membership In Professional Organizations:
- The American Association of Behavioral Therapists
- The American Association for Counseling and Development
- The American Association of Professional Hypnotherapist
- The American Board of Hypnotherapy
- The American Institute for Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapists
- The American Mental Health Counselors Association
- The International Hypnosis Network
- The National Association of Alcoholism Council of New York City
- The National Guild of Hypnotists
Current Professional Memberships:
- Marquis Who’s Who in the World (twelfth edition)
- Marquis Who’s Who in Science (third edition)
- Marquis Who’s Who in the East (twenty-fourth edition)
- Owner: Indie Author University
- Owner: MT-TV (Internet TV Show)
- Guest spots on NYC television show, ‘Back to Health’ with Dr. Bruce Eisenberg
- National Syndicated Show; ‘20/20’ with John Stossel.
- Consultant to NYC Mayor Edward Koch in 1989
Once my eyes were opened I feel powerful and I have no limits. Join me as I share with you how to manifest what you want into your life with God at the helm.